Photo above & Pen & Ink Drawing Upper Right by Teresa Kasner,
The Friends of Multnomah Falls sponsors several events throughout the year. Many events are open to the general public and some are training events for our volunteers.
Our mission is “dedicated to preserving and enhancing the
unique natural, scenic and historic qualities of Multnomah Falls
while providing a memorable experience for our visitors”.
- Board meetings: Every third Monday of the month at the Elmer's Restaurant on 1000 NE Sandy, Portland OR at 6:30 pm. (No board meetings are held in Aug due to vacations, Nov due to the Annual Meeting, nor Dec due to holidays)
- Interpretive Volunteer Training Workshop: Friday March 29, 2019 - McMenamin's 9:30 am to 1 pm - Edgefield Manor Ballroom - RSVP by March 22nd -
For current and new volunteers, and those interested in volunteering.
- Interpretive Volunteer Bus Tour: TBA - For current/active volunteers.
- July 28, 2019 - The FOMF Volunteer Picnic - 4 pm arrival, potluck BBQ dinner at 5 in the picnic shelter at Cascade Locks Marine Park. - (Always held on the last Sunday of July each year) For current volunteers and FOMF members.
- FOMF Annual Meeting: November 18, 2019 at Multnomah Falls Lodge - 4:30 pm arrival, dinner at 5 pm - Business Meeting to follow
For current active Interpretive Volunteers and Members of FOMF.
Website maintained by Board Member, Teresa Kasner
© Copyright 2004 | Friends of Multnomah Falls | All Rights Reserved