Photo above & Pen & Ink Drawing Upper Right by Teresa Kasner,
The Friends of Multnomah Falls sponsors several events throughout the year. Many events are open to the general public and some are training events for our volunteers.
Our mission is “dedicated to preserving and enhancing the
unique natural, scenic and historic qualities of Multnomah Falls
while providing a memorable experience for our visitors”.
- Board meetings: Every third Monday of the month at the Francis Xavier's Restaurant in the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel on NE 181st at 6:30 pm. (No board meetings are held in Aug due to vacations, Nov due to the Annual Meeting, nor Dec due to holidays)
- Interpretive Volunteer Training Workshop: March 18, 2017 - 9:00 am - Clear Creek Christian Church on 181st in Gresham - For current and new volunteers, and those interested in volunteering.
- Interpretive Volunteer Bus Tour: May 6, 2017 - Sign-up and pay for bus tour at the Training Workshop. Fort Vancouver visit & Harlow House and Barn Museum at Troutdale For current/active volunteers.
- July 30, 2017 - The FOMF Volunteer Picnic - 4 pm arrival, potluck BBQ dinner at 5 in the picnic shelter at Guy W. Talbot State Park near Latourell Falls in the town, Latourell. - (Always held on the last Sunday of July each year) For current volunteers and FOMF members.
- FOMF Annual Meeting: TBA - to be held at Multnomah Falls Lodge - 4:30 pm - for current volunteers and members of the FOMF.
Website maintained by Board Member, Teresa Kasner
© Copyright 2004 | Friends of Multnomah Falls | All Rights Reserved