Photo above & Pen & Ink Drawing Upper Right by Teresa Kasner,
The Friends of Multnomah Falls sponsors several events throughout the year. Many events are open to the general public and some are training events for our volunteers.
Our mission is “dedicated to preserving and enhancing the
unique natural, scenic and historic qualities of Multnomah Falls
while providing a memorable experience for our visitors”.
All volunteer events are currently cancelled until further notice due to the Covid-19. The Board will only meet periodically and be restricted to internet virtual meetings only.
- Board meetings: Every third Monday of the month at the Elmer's Restaurant on 1000 NE Sandy, Portland OR at 1:00 pm. (No board meetings are held in Aug due to vacations, Nov due to the Annual Meeting, nor Dec due to holidays)
- Interpretive Volunteer Training Workshop: Friday March 21, 2020 - McMenamin's 9:30 am to 1 pm - Edgefield Manor Ballroom - RSVP by March 10th -
For current and new volunteers, and those interested in volunteering.
- Interpretive Volunteer Bus Tour: TBA - For current/active volunteers.
- July 26, 2020 - The FOMF Volunteer Picnic - 4 pm arrival, potluck BBQ dinner at 5 in the picnic shelter at Cascade Locks Marine Park. - (Always held on the last Sunday of July each year) For current active Interpretive Volunteers and Members of FOMF.
- FOMF Annual Meeting: November 16, 2020 at Multnomah Falls Lodge - 4:15 pm arrival, Business Meeting at 4:30 dinner at 5:30 pm.
For current active Interpretive Volunteers and Members of FOMF.
Website maintained by Board Member, Teresa Kasner
© Copyright 2004 | Friends of Multnomah Falls | All Rights Reserved